Aug 27, 2020
This week Jeff Richmond interviews the Founder of
the center for Smartlipo & plastic surgery, Richard M.
Goldfarb, M.D., F.A.C.S., and discusses effective ways to grow your
Esthetic Practice post-COVID. Dr. Goldfarb is a highly sought after
Surgeon who lectures and trains physicians both nationally and
internationally on numerous cosmetic, surgical, and esthetic laser
As a result of his renowned reputation and expertise, Dr.
Goldfarb has been awarded the medical directorship of 3 leading
companies in the cosmetic and laser industries: Doctors visit
Center for SmartLipo & Plastic Surgery from all over the world
to learn state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery, laser technology, and
treatments from Dr. Goldfarb.
- What are the common mistakes business owners make when
purchasing new equipment?
- Importance of purchasing proven technologies.
- Business experience post Covid.
- Patient mindset post covid.
- What are some of the Protocols followed post covid when
treating patients at your practice?
- What are some of the treatments which have a higher demand post
- What are some of the latest changes in the aesthetic
- What is the role of Medical Practitioners post
- The demand between non-invasive vs minimally invasive
treatments post covid?
- How do you educate your patients and help them build their
trust on you and your practice?
- How to love what you do? How to build that mindset?
- How is the information exchanged during post covid on aesthetic
- Value of the Business of Aesthetics community & the
Business of Aesthetics Podcast.
- What are some of the techniques & technologies that are new
- How to reach Dr. Richard Goldfarb for training?
Connect with Us:
Follow The Business of Aesthetics Podcast Show on Facebook.
Follow The Business of Aesthetics Podcast Show on Instagram.
Subscribe on iTunes.
Connect This to Write Reviews on